Monday, June 8, 2009

poem of what's ours.

I cannot think with this hideous music playing in my dumb accounting class. I would love to write you a poem Trev, but it's really hard to think with the music. And Jim has my headphones watching his dumb paintball videos, so I can't even focus with your music.

I'll post my old poem for all to see.


What's Ours
Shall we gaze up at the dreary sky
Where the trees skim the Earth?
Or the clouds that swoop across the stars?
Inadvertently we had stirred along the ground
With streaks of white beyond us.
Bur our memories soak within its depths
Ready to pour onto my heart.

What a magnificent day to hold.

I'll keep it forever in a chest
Created of what's yours, mine, and ours.
The twinkle in the eyes of my treasure
Glow with an abundance of truth.

It does not break and will not rust.
Our time is renewed that had been before.

It intensifies the hearts of gold
And sends a shiver down the spine of doubt.
The doubt does not move
It only disapears from the soul.
We're calloused and bruised from the start
Who should remember anyways?

Not someone like me.
I will only Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment